We’re planning some changes here at Small Biz Survival, and we thought we’d let you in on them.
Starting tomorrow, we’ll have the Brag Basket, encouraging you to review your week in business and find something worth bragging about. You can share it with the world, or at least with us, through a comment.
We’ll also be regularly featuring more reviews of resource libraries and online tools. We may even dabble in podcast (audio blogging) for some more personal stories from small business people.
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020