Great new tools are introduced every day that can help your small business. Too many tools, in fact, for anyone to keep up with! To help you, I’m collecting information on new web services and sharing it here.
Now, I don’t pretend to be an expert in web 2.0 tech, so I’ll link you to reviews, include carefully selected announcements from companies, and offer a bit of my own commentary.
Some of the tools your business could take advantage of, and that I’ll cover during this series, include:
- telephone services
- customer relationship management
- consulting calls
- file storage
- online meetings
- time tracking
If you have a product you’d like to review, or an announcement to submit, email me or leave a comment.
small biz rural entrepreneurship web2.0 tools
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
How about information mangement via post it notes. Check out this free online tool http://www.posticky.com take notes that are available anywhere anytime.
Becky McCray says
Thanks for the tip! I’ll check it out. Developers, feel free to point me to your online tools, also. You can even sign your name; we don’t mind!