Brian Fling, from A Blue Flavored Blog, said:
I feel that anytime is the right time to start a company. External forces are not what makes a company succeed or fail. It is your passion, commitment and love for your idea that will make or break a company. And just as in life, a successful company is not about the destination, it is about the journey.
Fling continues with 5 additional observations.
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021