We are immanently flattered that Chris Brogan gave us his “Yellow Highlighter” treatment:
Becky McCray consistently has amazing posts at her blog, Small Business Survival. They are often tied to not only small businesses, but small rural businesses. I think her efforts deserve attention and highlighting.
If you run a small business, if you want to run a small business, you must check out Becky’s perspective on things here.
Chris has supported our little blog from early, early on. His own blog on self improvement and creativity has set a great example for me to learn from, and he has been on my favorites list for some time. Thanks, Chris! Now, everyone else, go read Chris’s post on the factory vs. the store windows!
We just “met” Natalie and Tim at Decisive Flow, a web company in New Zealand. It seems that the small town and rural experience has some global resonance.
Small Business Survival is a funny, informative blog about the ins and outs of running a business from a small town or rural area.
Then they quoted Maesz’ “rush moment” idea, in a post on not needing an office in the city just to be a real business. Thank you, Natalie and Tim!
Decisive Flow is a web design firm focused on usability and simple designs. They just made my list of new favorites!
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019