We are immanently flattered that Chris Brogan gave us his “Yellow Highlighter” treatment:
Becky McCray consistently has amazing posts at her blog, Small Business Survival. They are often tied to not only small businesses, but small rural businesses. I think her efforts deserve attention and highlighting.
If you run a small business, if you want to run a small business, you must check out Becky’s perspective on things here.
Chris has supported our little blog from early, early on. His own blog on self improvement and creativity has set a great example for me to learn from, and he has been on my favorites list for some time. Thanks, Chris! Now, everyone else, go read Chris’s post on the factory vs. the store windows!
We just “met” Natalie and Tim at Decisive Flow, a web company in New Zealand. It seems that the small town and rural experience has some global resonance.
Small Business Survival is a funny, informative blog about the ins and outs of running a business from a small town or rural area.
Then they quoted Maesz’ “rush moment” idea, in a post on not needing an office in the city just to be a real business. Thank you, Natalie and Tim!
Decisive Flow is a web design firm focused on usability and simple designs. They just made my list of new favorites!
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021