We are immanently flattered that Chris Brogan gave us his “Yellow Highlighter” treatment:
Becky McCray consistently has amazing posts at her blog, Small Business Survival. They are often tied to not only small businesses, but small rural businesses. I think her efforts deserve attention and highlighting.
If you run a small business, if you want to run a small business, you must check out Becky’s perspective on things here.
Chris has supported our little blog from early, early on. His own blog on self improvement and creativity has set a great example for me to learn from, and he has been on my favorites list for some time. Thanks, Chris! Now, everyone else, go read Chris’s post on the factory vs. the store windows!
We just “met” Natalie and Tim at Decisive Flow, a web company in New Zealand. It seems that the small town and rural experience has some global resonance.
Small Business Survival is a funny, informative blog about the ins and outs of running a business from a small town or rural area.
Then they quoted Maesz’ “rush moment” idea, in a post on not needing an office in the city just to be a real business. Thank you, Natalie and Tim!
Decisive Flow is a web design firm focused on usability and simple designs. They just made my list of new favorites!
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Giving Tuesday is November 29 - November 21, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Cider Monday November 28 - November 17, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Artists Sunday is November 27 - November 16, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Small Business Saturday November 26 - November 15, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Plaid Friday is November 25 - November 14, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Spotlight on Community - November 10, 2022