We are immanently flattered that Chris Brogan gave us his “Yellow Highlighter” treatment:
Becky McCray consistently has amazing posts at her blog, Small Business Survival. They are often tied to not only small businesses, but small rural businesses. I think her efforts deserve attention and highlighting.
If you run a small business, if you want to run a small business, you must check out Becky’s perspective on things here.
Chris has supported our little blog from early, early on. His own blog on self improvement and creativity has set a great example for me to learn from, and he has been on my favorites list for some time. Thanks, Chris! Now, everyone else, go read Chris’s post on the factory vs. the store windows!
We just “met” Natalie and Tim at Decisive Flow, a web company in New Zealand. It seems that the small town and rural experience has some global resonance.
Small Business Survival is a funny, informative blog about the ins and outs of running a business from a small town or rural area.
Then they quoted Maesz’ “rush moment” idea, in a post on not needing an office in the city just to be a real business. Thank you, Natalie and Tim!
Decisive Flow is a web design firm focused on usability and simple designs. They just made my list of new favorites!
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021