Generation Y has its own unique qualities. In Tell Me Y By Elana Centor at BlogHer, Centor gives an excellent introduction to the topic.
What I am telling my clients to do is to start reading Anatasia Goodstein’s YPulse, a blog that provides news and commentary about Gen Y for marketing and media professionals.
Do you have any GenY experiences to share?
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021