Another great way to use your testimonials – put them in your blog or RSS feed.
Posted by: Steve Rucinski at Small Business CEO
W. Atlee Burpee & Co. is one of retail’s oldest brands at 130 years. In spite of what that fact may imply about their willingness to embrace new technology, the retailer has been quick to adopt new tools and technologies to drive business growth, including email marketing, RSS, and Bazaarvoice’s customer ratings and reviews solution.
Soon after deploying a customer ratings and reviews solution, Burpee saw an opportunity to leverage customer reviews in their RSS feed, which regularly showcases featured products. In early February, just two weeks after their first customer review submission, Burpee began incorporating excerpts from customer reviews in its email newsletter and RSS feed.
[small biz] [rural] [entrepreneurship] [testimonials] [business] [Bazaarvoice]
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022