Another great way to use your testimonials – put them in your blog or RSS feed.
Posted by: Steve Rucinski at Small Business CEO
W. Atlee Burpee & Co. is one of retail’s oldest brands at 130 years. In spite of what that fact may imply about their willingness to embrace new technology, the retailer has been quick to adopt new tools and technologies to drive business growth, including email marketing, RSS, and Bazaarvoice’s customer ratings and reviews solution.
Soon after deploying a customer ratings and reviews solution, Burpee saw an opportunity to leverage customer reviews in their RSS feed, which regularly showcases featured products. In early February, just two weeks after their first customer review submission, Burpee began incorporating excerpts from customer reviews in its email newsletter and RSS feed.
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022