Another great way to use your testimonials – put them in your blog or RSS feed.
Posted by: Steve Rucinski at Small Business CEO
W. Atlee Burpee & Co. is one of retail’s oldest brands at 130 years. In spite of what that fact may imply about their willingness to embrace new technology, the retailer has been quick to adopt new tools and technologies to drive business growth, including email marketing, RSS, and Bazaarvoice’s customer ratings and reviews solution.
Soon after deploying a customer ratings and reviews solution, Burpee saw an opportunity to leverage customer reviews in their RSS feed, which regularly showcases featured products. In early February, just two weeks after their first customer review submission, Burpee began incorporating excerpts from customer reviews in its email newsletter and RSS feed.
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020