What makes her sites so successful is her authentic voice. She’s not just giving a rote description of the work of the monastery, but an impassioned picture of a life dedicated to God.
If only the average Independent Professional could do as well.
Make no mistake, passionate commitment is very persuasive. When you’re passionate, your potential clients catch your spirit. They want to participate with you and soak up some of that energy. They’ll start expecting success, because you’re living it.
David Ogilvy, the famous advertising executive, once said, “You can never bore someone into doing business with you!”
This week, please share the following with us: What’s the passionate core of your business that you can share with others?
For my retail liquor business, the passionate core is “Drink what you like!” For my internet/marketing side, the core is “Share your unique difference, and do it simply.” Both of these are closely related to Middleton’s cause of passionate core. Your business has a unique difference, and is probably a direct result of what you are passionate about. Your passion is what makes your business different than all the others. Sharing that is an integral part of succeeding.
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022