Here’s another story link from Ed Morrison, EDPro.
Putting the words innovation and entrepreneurship in the same sentence as rural America may be to some an unlikely combination. Surely innovation is something associated with glossy high technology campuses in metropolitan suburbs, rather than sleepy small towns and remote counties? And anyway, don’t successful entrepreneurs need a critical mass of skills, knowledge, markets and capital, attributes not usually found in the hills and hollows of rural America?
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021