Here’s another story link from Ed Morrison, EDPro.
Putting the words innovation and entrepreneurship in the same sentence as rural America may be to some an unlikely combination. Surely innovation is something associated with glossy high technology campuses in metropolitan suburbs, rather than sleepy small towns and remote counties? And anyway, don’t successful entrepreneurs need a critical mass of skills, knowledge, markets and capital, attributes not usually found in the hills and hollows of rural America?
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020