Here’s another story link from Ed Morrison, EDPro.
Putting the words innovation and entrepreneurship in the same sentence as rural America may be to some an unlikely combination. Surely innovation is something associated with glossy high technology campuses in metropolitan suburbs, rather than sleepy small towns and remote counties? And anyway, don’t successful entrepreneurs need a critical mass of skills, knowledge, markets and capital, attributes not usually found in the hills and hollows of rural America?
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020