Here’s another story link from Ed Morrison, EDPro.
Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Rural America
Putting the words innovation and entrepreneurship in the same sentence as rural America may be to some an unlikely combination. Surely innovation is something associated with glossy high technology campuses in metropolitan suburbs, rather than sleepy small towns and remote counties? And anyway, don’t successful entrepreneurs need a critical mass of skills, knowledge, markets and capital, attributes not usually found in the hills and hollows of rural America?
small biz rural entrepreneurship innovation
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
Center for Rural Affairs says
Becky, thank you for Small Biz Survival. And thanks for coming over to the Center for Rural Affairs Blog for Rural America. I appreciate your comments on my “Solution from Within” post. Perhaps we can offer each other some guest blogger posts from time to time about rural development, entrepreneurship and the like. Anyway, thanks again. I truly appreciate your blog.
Center for Rural Affairs
Values. Worth. Action.