You probably noticed our new little map, below our lovely photos in the sidebar. It automatically records visitors, and you can see that if you are from outside of Oklahoma, you are not alone in reading Small Biz Survival.
When I started, I really thought I was writing just for friends I already knew; small business people in small towns in Northwest Oklahoma. It’s working out a bit differently. Lots of what we share on small business and productivity can apply to anyone. Our rural and small town issues have had more global relevance than I could have imagined.
So now I’m trying to pay a bit more attention to global small town news. I’m already a Namibia news junkie, having visited twice, so I’m trying to broaden my reading. And I’m working at remembering who all reads this. You each have a unique life and a unique perspective. I truly welcome everyone’s comments.
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021