From Ed Morrison’s EDPro Weblog, I found a link to site focused on technology and innovation in a decidedly rural area…the USA Midwest.
Crossroads Technology Report, launched in 2006 and based in Indianapolis, Indiana, is an online publication dedicated to covering emerging technology and innovation in the Midwest. Our mission is to promote the understanding and awareness of the trends, the people and the businesses impacting high technology sectors throughout the Midwest. We recognize, as do many others, that there is a growing hunger, especially on the part of state and local governments, academic institutions, growing technology-centric business and other tech champions, for the development of a more vibrant Midwest “new economy”. The achievement of that more vibrant “new economy” will in part be realized by awareness of the assets and strengths we already have. Planted in today, with a vision of tomorrow, CTR aims to provide relevant and timely content that informs technology leaders, business leaders and general public of this important Midwestern story.
Here is the link to their News Page.
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020