From Ed Morrison’s EDPro Weblog, I found a link to site focused on technology and innovation in a decidedly rural area…the USA Midwest.
Crossroads Technology Report, launched in 2006 and based in Indianapolis, Indiana, is an online publication dedicated to covering emerging technology and innovation in the Midwest. Our mission is to promote the understanding and awareness of the trends, the people and the businesses impacting high technology sectors throughout the Midwest. We recognize, as do many others, that there is a growing hunger, especially on the part of state and local governments, academic institutions, growing technology-centric business and other tech champions, for the development of a more vibrant Midwest “new economy”. The achievement of that more vibrant “new economy” will in part be realized by awareness of the assets and strengths we already have. Planted in today, with a vision of tomorrow, CTR aims to provide relevant and timely content that informs technology leaders, business leaders and general public of this important Midwestern story.
Here is the link to their News Page.
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021