A terrific post by Marco Terry, at Chris Brogan’s blog, Who cares? So What? talks more about engaging customers in a conversation, rather than making them endure your presentation.
We’ve talked about this before, inspired by another post by Chris Brogan.
Marco gives his own how-to story from real-world experience. Excellent!
It’s becoming one of my new mantras: ask questions! More questions, better questions, follow-up questions! ASK!
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022