A terrific post by Marco Terry, at Chris Brogan’s blog, Who cares? So What? talks more about engaging customers in a conversation, rather than making them endure your presentation.
We’ve talked about this before, inspired by another post by Chris Brogan.
Marco gives his own how-to story from real-world experience. Excellent!
It’s becoming one of my new mantras: ask questions! More questions, better questions, follow-up questions! ASK!
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021