Yes, tax time is rushing upon us here in the USA.
Inc.com has a slideshow of 10 Tips for Your Business about taxes. You’ll find it with the other great slideshows at Inc.com.
Also, you may think the Internal Revenue Service is the last place you would turn for help, but you ought to check out their Small Business and Self-Employed One-Stop Resource. It’s a helpful mix of forms, guides and links to other resources.
Here’s a question for our international readers: when is tax time for your business? Any special tips to share from Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, South Africa, Spain, Russia, India, Croatia, Malta, Switzerland, Netherlands, Ireland or around the globe?
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021