Yes, tax time is rushing upon us here in the USA.
Inc.com has a slideshow of 10 Tips for Your Business about taxes. You’ll find it with the other great slideshows at Inc.com.
Also, you may think the Internal Revenue Service is the last place you would turn for help, but you ought to check out their Small Business and Self-Employed One-Stop Resource. It’s a helpful mix of forms, guides and links to other resources.
Here’s a question for our international readers: when is tax time for your business? Any special tips to share from Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, South Africa, Spain, Russia, India, Croatia, Malta, Switzerland, Netherlands, Ireland or around the globe?
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020