This is a directory of rural UK businesses.
RuralHeart: the rural business directory that matches your needs with the heart of the rural business community
More than a directory
RuralHeart.com is a directory of businesses and organisations that are based in town, village and suburb. But more than a directory, RuralHeart.com seeks to attract visitors to the Internet and encourage their use of the directory. By bringing news, views and participation, RuralHeart.com aims to boost rural business and increase the opportunities for success.
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021