The research behind some recent posts reminded me of what we already know. Rural and small town small biz get no respect. You can find all the info in the world for entrepreneurs and small businesses with up to 500 employees. You and I both know that in our world, 500 employees qualifies you as a major employer, not a small biz!
That’s why we’re here. To focus on the issues of small town and rural small biz.
[small biz] [rural]
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
Amen! Amen! Amen!
We small rural businesses are pretty much left to our own devices. Luckily, we are a pretty resourceful bunch with plenty of ideas–even some that are fairly innovative.
You bet! And the one thing we have to offer is SERVICE! We know our customers wants and needs and have time to cater to them. That is what makes us special and why our customers are loyal. Well, some are anyway.