Time to celebrate a small milestone: 100 posts on Small Biz Survival!
We will continue to focus on the entrepreneurial issues of declining small towns, because that is what we live. Our refined vision is:
By and for small business people in rural areas and small towns.
- Online Marketing
- Online Resources
- Community Involvement
Thank you to my contributors, my friends, for making it this far together.
And if you will permit a small side note, after months of drought, it is raining! Hallelujah!
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020