Time to celebrate a small milestone: 100 posts on Small Biz Survival!
We will continue to focus on the entrepreneurial issues of declining small towns, because that is what we live. Our refined vision is:
By and for small business people in rural areas and small towns.
- Online Marketing
- Online Resources
- Community Involvement
Thank you to my contributors, my friends, for making it this far together.
And if you will permit a small side note, after months of drought, it is raining! Hallelujah!
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019