Microsoft is scheduled to launch Origami, a new handheld device reportedly designed to appeal to women, on March 9th.
It’s billed as “an easy-to-use flexible device that folds and unfolds to perform 8 consumer electronics functions.” The rumored 8 functions: digital camera, video camcorder, smartphone, MP3 player, PDA, Internet access and Internet picture frame, email access, video conferencing. More grist for the rumor mill: Origami was designed by Jonathan Ive, weighs in at roughly 10 ounces and 7.5 x 4 x 1.5 inches in size
Jeanne, we have to have these!!!
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
awesome! Less to carry to meetings, wonder if they can get it to do Power Point?