Microsoft is scheduled to launch Origami, a new handheld device reportedly designed to appeal to women, on March 9th.
It’s billed as “an easy-to-use flexible device that folds and unfolds to perform 8 consumer electronics functions.” The rumored 8 functions: digital camera, video camcorder, smartphone, MP3 player, PDA, Internet access and Internet picture frame, email access, video conferencing. More grist for the rumor mill: Origami was designed by Jonathan Ive, weighs in at roughly 10 ounces and 7.5 x 4 x 1.5 inches in size
Jeanne, we have to have these!!!
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021