By Ed Morrison, EDPro Weblog: Economic Development for Today’s Professionals:
Web Watch: Network Kansas
The Kansas Center for Entrepreneurship has launched its NetWork Kansas Web site, call center and assistance fund for entrepreneurs and small business owners. Visit the site. The site represents a network of more than 200 organizations that provide assistance to small businesses.
In addition to accessing the Web site, entrepreneurs can call a toll free number to speak with a NetWork Kansas counselor to help research the network of resources and connect them to the right organizations.
The Kansas Economic Growth Act of 2004 established the Kansas Center for Entrepreneurship to promote entrepreneurship in the state.
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
thanks of the info. I might contact them for partnership proposal since we share target market and we can service them differently.