By Anita Campbell, author of Small Business Trends
So how do I follow business trends? Many many ways, but I will describe five
- First, I subscribe to magazines.
- Second, I read multiple newspapers.
- Third, I use many of the RSS feed
monitoring tools and specialty search engines that have hit the market at a
dizzying pace over the past 12 months.
- Fourth, I read blogs.
- Fifth, I watch TV.
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020