By Anita Campbell, author of Small Business Trends
So how do I follow business trends? Many many ways, but I will describe five
- First, I subscribe to magazines.
- Second, I read multiple newspapers.
- Third, I use many of the RSS feed
monitoring tools and specialty search engines that have hit the market at a
dizzying pace over the past 12 months.
- Fourth, I read blogs.
- Fifth, I watch TV.
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021