You might be interested in this collection of Excel business spreadsheets I found online, on a site for CPA Matt Evans
The Top Five are:
- Capital Budgeting Analysis – Basic program for doing capital budgeting analysis with inclusion of opportunity costs, working capital requirements, etc.
- NPV & IRR – Explains Internal Rate of Return, compares projects, etc.
- Free Cash Flow – Cash flow worksheets – subsidized and unsubsidized.
- Balanced Scorecard – Set of templates for building a balanced scorecard.
- Excel Workbook 1-2 – Set of worksheets for evaluating financial performance and forecasting – Supplemental Material for Short Course 1 and 2 on his website.
There are 75 spreadsheets there for downloading. Quality varies, of course, but I found some gems that I used in my last business plan. The site also inclues links to:
- General Resources on Microsoft Excel
- Excel Templates
- Add On’s for Microsoft Excel
- Leading Experts on Microsoft Excel
- Books on Microsoft Excel
Take a look. You might find a gem of your own.
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021