In my recent post on Small Business Branding, I promoted you as your brand. And, in a very real way you are. BUT….here are a couple of cautions about using your own name as your brand.
George E. Failing Company. A well known maker of Failing-Speedstar equipment. Do you really want Failing equipment?
Glitsch Construction. You would almost expect problems with Glitsch Construction.
I’m sure both are good companies. “With a name Smuckers, it has to be good!” But do think about what you are saddling yourself with before you do it.
- Seasonal business: How to beat the annual “no bookings!” panic - August 8, 2022
- Recession? Practical steps from 3 international peers - August 3, 2022
- Reaching “at risk” kids for local jobs - July 15, 2022
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022