In my recent post on Small Business Branding, I promoted you as your brand. And, in a very real way you are. BUT….here are a couple of cautions about using your own name as your brand.
George E. Failing Company. A well known maker of Failing-Speedstar equipment. Do you really want Failing equipment?
Glitsch Construction. You would almost expect problems with Glitsch Construction.
I’m sure both are good companies. “With a name Smuckers, it has to be good!” But do think about what you are saddling yourself with before you do it.
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020