I’ve mentioned that my website students didn’t own FrontPage software. So we talked about some alternatives.
First, the no-fee software that is available.
The second alternative is a site or content management system. These may be included with your hosting, whether free or paid.
The third alternative is a blog. Blogs are just specialized content managers that you can add to any site.
Next post, I’ll include some of the statistics tools and some about search engine optimization.
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020