My 4 week website class is now over! We were supposed to be covering just the use of FrontPage software. We threw that idea out the first night. All of the students wanted to create a simple site. They didn’t have the FrontPage software, so we needed some different solutions. I’ll publish a few of the handouts we shared with some of the free and inexpensive website solutions.
Here are their websites. You’ll also find them now in the sidebar.
Of these, only the Bar Rocking H Resort site existed before class. We did updates to it, including the request a brochure form, added a few well-chosen photos and updated the map. The other three sites are brand new.
Thank you to all my students. I had a blast!
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021