Kellogg Foundation’s Routes of Change Focuses on Rural Entrepreneurship
The Kellogg Foundation’s electronic newsletter, Routes of Change, highlights several ways in which rural communities are using entrepreneurship as a revitalization strategy. From Michigan to Louisiana to West Virginia, the newsletter shows communities using enterprise development and their natural and agricultural resources to create sustainable development strategies. To learn more about these innovative programs featured in the January 2006 issue of the newsletter, go to http://bm23.com/x/preview.php?id=99038_92b36723_4894741_951b7538.
Source: Rural Enews.
[small biz] [rural]
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020