Kellogg Foundation’s Routes of Change Focuses on Rural Entrepreneurship
The Kellogg Foundation’s electronic newsletter, Routes of Change, highlights several ways in which rural communities are using entrepreneurship as a revitalization strategy. From Michigan to Louisiana to West Virginia, the newsletter shows communities using enterprise development and their natural and agricultural resources to create sustainable development strategies. To learn more about these innovative programs featured in the January 2006 issue of the newsletter, go to http://bm23.com/x/preview.php?id=99038_92b36723_4894741_951b7538.
Source: Rural Enews.
[small biz] [rural]
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020