From Ze Frank:
i don’t think stairs actually exist. as soon as you step on one its a floor.
stairs are just small, kind-of-boring floors that you have to stand on to get where you want to go.
So why did I post this? To get you to think differently about everyday things. And to get you to think about the tone of your communications. Ze Frank is an absolute master of the conversational, personal tone in his emails. His site is full of really weird, really odd, really thought-provoking things. I read about him over on Tom Peter’s biz site.
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021