The Center for Rural Entrepreneurship is a terrific resource, and growing better with time.
- They publish an email newsletter, the Rural E-News that I subscribe to. Highly recommended.
- They provide training on Home Town Competitiveness, E2 – Energizing Entrepreneurship, and CORE FOUR Business Planning.
- They maintain a Rural Eship Library, with links to websites and print resources, as well as online publications.
- Their Eship Across America will give you a profile of your state, complete with contact information and resources. Cool!
They seem to do good work, and I highly recommend them.
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020