The Center for Rural Entrepreneurship is a terrific resource, and growing better with time.
- They publish an email newsletter, the Rural E-News that I subscribe to. Highly recommended.
- They provide training on Home Town Competitiveness, E2 – Energizing Entrepreneurship, and CORE FOUR Business Planning.
- They maintain a Rural Eship Library, with links to websites and print resources, as well as online publications.
- Their Eship Across America will give you a profile of your state, complete with contact information and resources. Cool!
They seem to do good work, and I highly recommend them.
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021