EDPro Weblog: Economic Development for Today’s Professionals: by Ed Morrison
Agritourism represents an important entrepreneurial strategy for rural communities. The public’s appetite for agritourism is growing, and the strategy is one antidote to sprawl. Read more.
But the strategy should not be limited to visiting places. Developing rural products and rural brands can generate new wealth, as Appalachian Economic Networks is doing in southeast Ohio. Visit the ACE-Net site.
June Holley, founder of ACEnet will be among the faculty for our Open Source Economic Development workshop in Cleveland on March 27 and 28.
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022