Oklahoma is trying to sell more ag products to Cuba.
Because Cuba is a subject of continuing controversy, this is a jumping off point for a few questions. Are any sales good sales? As long as we inject more money into our local economy, does it matter where it comes from? How do you feel about your state or city “dancing with the devil” in order to grow?
We all have our limits. My husband and I sell liquor, in the middle of the Bible Belt. We raise and sell cattle that are slaughtered for food. We are fine with these; you might not be.
What are your limits? Have you given them much thought?
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Giving Tuesday is November 29 - November 21, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Cider Monday November 28 - November 17, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Artists Sunday is November 27 - November 16, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Small Business Saturday November 26 - November 15, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Plaid Friday is November 25 - November 14, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Spotlight on Community - November 10, 2022